To avoid mistakes, Repeat Prescription requests are not taken over the telephone. When you collect your medication from the chemist you will be given your repeat medication slip.
About a week before you are due to run out of medication, tick the appropriate box(es) and indicate from which chemist you wish to collect your medication.
- Post your request
- Take it to the Chemist for delivery to the surgery
- Bring it into the surgery and it will be processed in 2 working days
- Post it through our letterbox if the surgery is closed
- Fax your request to the surgery (01380 736581)
- Complete the request online via this website
Please DO NOT use the 'enquiries' email address to order repeat prescriptions. These should only be ordered via the methods listed above.
The chemists may require a 48 hour turn-around time once they have collected your prescriptions from the surgery.
Any prescriptions which remain uncollected three weeks from the date of issue will be destroyed by the practice.
For further information follow this link to the NHS website: