We are taking appointments for the flu vaccination and are holding several injections/nasal flu clinics . More clinics may be arranged, so please visit this page for up-to-date details.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR THE FLU VACCINE?
In 2020/2021 flu vaccinations will be offered at NHS expense to the following groups:
- people aged 65 years or over (including those becoming age 65 years by 31 March 2019)
- people aged from six months to less than 65 years of age with a serious medical condition such as:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure o chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five o chronic liver disease
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease, or learning disability
- splenic dysfunction
- a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment)
- all pregnant women (including those women who become pregnant during the flu season)
- all children in school years 1, 2, 3 or 4
- children aged 2 or 3
- Healthcare Workers registered at this surgery